Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Packing Up Life and Moving Out West

Well this is my first official blog post thanks to the help and inspiration of Elizabeth J Ray and Haley B Nicodemus (shout out girls!)

The main purpose of this diary is to keep everyone updated on Blake and I, and allow my friends and family to experience the ups and downs of our new life in Denver.

This is our final week in NWA and I must say that it has been very hard for me. Many tears have been shed with a lot more to come I am sure. But I know that the Lord has a great and specific adventure in store for us, which I am excited about.

I am taking my dear friend Mikki's lead and sharing with you a few things I know that I will miss.Our so fun and cute apartment. Here is our lovely bedroom.




Our perfect kitchen and all of the other rooms of our first apartment together. I will truly miss this place.

A few other things on our list:
- All of our wonderful friends (Cassius Lane)
- Being close to our families
- Glo Limited (the perfect place to work and play)
- Stone Mill bread company (I think you have received half of my pay check)
- Our Alma Mater and the memories that go along with that
- Yoga on Mondays
- Blake says he will miss playing basketball after work
- Andy's Frozen custard
- Braum's milk (what will we do without you?)


Though this is a short list there are so many things that we will continue to think and reminisce about here in NWA. We are truly blessed to have been surrounded and encouraged by so many wonderful people. We shall return!!

1 comment:

  1. I WILL MISS YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete